Train Your Child To Think Like A Genius – eBook
“Mind Power Series” is well grounded in research and practical experience of working with individual children ranging from 4 to 7 years old. The strategies which were usede to help them develop their –
- individual gifts and talents
- thinking skills- information processing skills, creative thinking skills, reasoning skills and drawing skills
- individual creativity
Parents’ concerns and worries –
- my child has no imagination
- my child has poor memory
- my child does not like to read books
- my child does not know how to think
- my child hates math
- my child is too quiet
- my child does not know how to read
- my child loves computer games more than books
- I do not know how to teach my child
Their frustrations inspired the “Mind Power Series”.
“Mind Power Series” is a series of three e-books created and designed for the busy parents in mind – Math Power is Fun, English Power is Fun and Brain Power is Fun.
- Practical, fun, engaging activities – crossword puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, mazes, how to draw creatively, word searches, hunt for hidden pictures, riddles and code breakers to stimulate the thinking skills of children age between 4 to 7 years of age.
- Not just any activity book but packed with a whole new set of creative thinking skills concepts based on our 10 years of practical experience teaching children.
- Each book progresses from easy, medium to challenging. Age is not material here as thefocus is on the ability of the child. A 4-year old can even proceed to challenging level when they are ready. It is recommended that parents and teachers challenge the child’s abilities, but NOT present material or information that is too far beyond the child’s level. It is also recommended that parents use a wide variety of concrete experiences to help the child learn.
- To help busy parents know their kids better by discovering and unlocking their individual gifts and creativity to develop their thinking and learning skills.
- Requires minimal supervision from parents who do not have enough time but yet love to equip their children with the knowledge and skills to become masters of their own learning. This series is written with this very fact in mind.
- Parents will be guided with short notes on how to get the best out of the activities to develop the child’s independent thinking skills.
- Your children will have endless hours of fun reading and doing the various and different intellectual activities from math to word puzzles, riddles to code-cracking fun hilarious games.
- Your children can also use the 3 ebooks as coloring books as all the activities are in black and white to develop their fine motor skills.
May 8, 2019
March 20, 2019